Conditions Treated With Our Chiropractor in Lexington
Lexington residents and those in the nearby communities are invited to Cornerstone Chiropractic Wellness for natural treatment options. When you think of chiropractic care, you may think it is only to alleviate back pain or neck pain. Our Lexington chiropractor, Dr. Shan Twit, wants to educate you on the value of chiropractic care for a variety of conditions. We want to be your go-to health center for daily concerns such as headaches and allergies and also for larger conditions such as auto accident injuries and spinal abnormalities. The goal of our natural care options is to position your body in a healthier state so that healing occurs. Our chiropractor in Lexington provides effective pain relief options, health-improving services and stress-management techniques. If you are new to the area or new to chiropractic care, our health team welcomes the opportunity to explore the gentle benefits of our services.
Chiropractic Treatments to Improve Health and Reduce Pain
Dr. Twit understands that pain can interfere with all aspects of your day. Depending on the severity, you may even find it difficult to work. Cornerstone Chiropractic Wellness provides gentle treatments that bring pain relief for a variety of conditions including:
- Back pain - Whether your pain is from years of poor posture, an injury or a spinal condition, Dr. Twit gently adjusts your spine to alleviate your pain.
- Headaches - If you are struggling with headaches after an auto accident injury or have always dealt with this condition, our health team uses chiropractic adjustments, nutritional counseling, lifestyle changes and massage therapy to bring relief.
- Sciatica - Lower back pain that also extends into hips and legs is alleviated with chiropractic care.
- Scoliosis - Spinal conditions such as scoliosis respond well to gentle chiropractic adjustments that set the spine in a healthier alignment.
- Neck Pain - Pain from whiplash, sports injuries or improper posture is alleviated with our holistic treatments.
- Joint Pain - Carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow, runner's knees, frozen shoulders, hip pain and ankle pain respond immediately to chiropractic adjustments.
- Digestive Disorders - When your spine is in alignment, your body operates at a better level. Since nerve signal and circulation flow better, conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome decrease.
- Migraines - The headaches, fatigue, light sensitivity and nausea that accompany migraines, are lessened with consistent chiropractic care. We also educate you on foods to avoid that are triggers for migraine episodes.
- Insomnia - Chiropractic care works for a variety of concerns including sleep disorders.
Visit our Lexington Chiropractor Today
Dr. Shan Twit encourages residents of Lexington to contact us for pain relief and healing for a variety of health conditions. Dr. Twit spends his time educating residents on ways to keep the body healthy and how to use your body's natural healing abilities to recover from injuries. You do not have to live in pain or discomfort. Our health team including our massage therapist who synergizes with us to bring you into pain-free living. New patients are welcomed with a free consultation to determine if our services are appropriate for your concerns. To schedule your appointment, please call us today at 859-253-0038.